2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: RR (Asia) Orange Passion Grow out  (Read 2609 times)

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
RR (Asia) Orange Passion Grow out
« on: March 26, 2018, 16:19:37 »
I had the RR Orange Passion and RR Pretty in Pink pics reversed  in the grow out threads so restarting them both with the proper picture to title.
This is the RR Orange Passion. First 3 pics are mother and last is a pic of a frag

Offline CoralBeauties

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: RR Orange Passion Grow out
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 22:27:16 »
Brian if this is the piece you got from me it is from reef raft asia.  It is more dominant in pink coloration then the other reefraft orange passion.   I received it from Hung (coral reef tank) on r2r.  its always been confusing with how many different reef rafts there are.
Jeff

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 23:20:15 »
Yes it is the one I got from you. It has some nice pinks, orange, green, blue and yellow.

Offline CoralBeauties

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 23:46:45 »
It is a pretty amazing piece, I think it rivals some on the holy grail corals that are out there but without the huge inflated price.  its one you never see in the market either.
Jeff

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
Re: RR (Asia) Orange Passion Grow out
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 01:06:31 »
I lost this one. If anyone has it and wants to sell a frag let me know. Jeff do you remember where this one came from? Maybe the guy you bought it from still has it.

Offline CoralBeauties

• Adult
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2019, 09:13:02 »
Look up coral reeftank on r2r.  I have his phone number also just shoot me a text.  He sells and posts a lot but He is one who has started to take the all blue pictures, filter out the blue and show a totally unnatural picture of that coral. You have one of his corals.  The crt blue tipped acro.  I have your banked piece of the op and the pretty in pink but they arent growing much at all for me.  Maybe you need to take them back and work your magic with them.
Jeff
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 09:22:01 by jjoos99 »

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 10:08:51 »
Oh sweet! I didn’t realize you still had them. You probably told me that and I forgot. I’ll wait until you grow them out and get a frag.