2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: PH Deal or no deal  (Read 860 times)

apelaston

PH Deal or no deal
« on: June 09, 2008, 14:40:05 »
Was wondering if getting a penquin 550 powerhead for 24.00 was a deal? It is rated for 300 gph. I am in need of way more flow, but on limited---way limited funding--- in my 55gal right now i think i have 750 gph of flow...you can see why i need more now huh

Offline ohioreef

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Founding Member
Re: PH Deal or no deal
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 14:49:06 »
Would you be interested in a Seio 620? I have 2 used ones that I took out of my tank. They have been cleaned up and were working great when I took then out.

If interested, PM me. I'm sure we can work something out. I understand the limited budget constraints!!

apelaston

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 14:57:31 »
that would probably be way better for me other wise i was going to end up with a powerhead in each corner which isn't all that pretty...

PM me with what you want? I don't have anything fishlike to trade , unless u are interested in some frogspawn frags? They look great...even have some extra heads growing on the bottom now.... ;) ;) JK

MechanicalEngineer

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 18:03:58 »
I'd look into some modified maxijets or koralia hydors for cost/performance powerheads. You usually can pick up used maxijets for practically nothing...and then modify them yourself if you're up for a project.