2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Metal halide light fixtures and ballast  (Read 1120 times)

Offline dlcrawle

• Adult
Metal halide light fixtures and ballast
« on: November 30, 2010, 15:39:26 »
I have 2 left these to are the socket type, the double ended ones I had are gone. The brand is hamilton and in very nice condition. Paid $288 for them plus shipping taking offers as I wont need them for a while if ever again. If the picture does not load onto here PM me and I will text them or email them to you.

Offline dlcrawle

• Adult
Re: Metal halide light fixtures and ballast
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 00:52:57 »
I am bumping this. I really need to sell one or two of them my ballast went out on my two compact flos and I need to order replacements. Will do cash ($150) or trade and cash($100) I paid about $300 for them. They work great and are 250w hamilton technology ballast and retro fits.If you PM me I can send you pics but it will not let me load them for some reason thanks guys.

Offline dlcrawle

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 12:45:24 »
see if this works

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline dlcrawle

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 23:24:21 »
I will be in Dayton tomorrow to go to the Dayton Mall if interested in any of these lights make me and offer and we will go from there really need to finance new ballast for my compats fluorescents. Will do cash and trade for some corals really like zoas and other easy care as I am still new to it. Think I could handle some med. care corals as well. PM me or call/text me 765-914-6783. Also have bulbs for them that are about 10 months old so not much life left if any but will get you by til yours come in.