2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Free 72" VHO Bulbs and Sockets  (Read 2942 times)

Offline Revaltion131

• Adult
Free 72" VHO Bulbs and Sockets
« on: August 02, 2009, 15:21:57 »
I know I made two threads for stuff I need to get rid of, but 6 ft bulbs don't really go with a 34 gallon tank.  I got the bulbs and sockets when I bought the stuff to make my lighting on my 125.  I have decided not to use them, so they're free to whoever wants them.  It looks like they are from the UV Lighting Company, both appear to be in good shape and I believe the guy I got them from said they'd been used for about 3 months.  One is in a box but the other is just as it comes.  The boxed one says Actinic White, the other's color temp isn't listed anywhere that I could find.  Here's pics of the bulbs, labels and sockets.

Offline larrynews

Re: Free 72" VHO Bulbs and Sockets
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 16:48:12 »
where are you i might take them if you are close, i have been thinking of add a light that comes on before the mh's

Offline Revaltion131

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 17:29:11 »
Iirc, you're close.  I'm off of Upper Bellbrook Rd, behind Bellbrook HS.

Offline rayviv

• Here fishy, fishy.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 21:22:25 »
I know I made two threads for stuff I need to get rid of, but 6 ft bulbs don't really go with a 34 gallon tank.  I got the bulbs and sockets when I bought the stuff to make my lighting on my 125.  I have decided not to use them, so they're free to whoever wants them.  It looks like they are from the UV Lighting Company, both appear to be in good shape and I believe the guy I got them from said they'd been used for about 3 months.  One is in a box but the other is just as it comes.  The boxed one says Actinic White, the other's color temp isn't listed anywhere that I could find.  Here's pics of the bulbs, labels and sockets.

Do you still have these? If you do I could use them.   Ray
The mind is a wonderful servant but a dangerous master!