2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Kettering glass  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
Kettering glass
« on: September 12, 2011, 12:03:00 »
I placed an order for my calfo overflow glass on a friday and was told that it would be finished the fallowing week. Longer than I expected, due to the good reviews I've read posted by other members but none the less. Two weeks went by with no calls or communication of any kind. So I decided to call and inquire as to why it was taking soo long. The very unpleasant women told me that they were flooded with orders, and that I was pretty much a fool to have expected it in a week. Also that I shouldn't have been told it was only going to take a week. So on the friday of week three, I again called and was told it would be ready by end of business that day.

Later I received a call saying that they didn't even have the style of glass in stock I ordered three weeks prior, and that they would have to order it.
So with no idea now how long its going to take I'm contemplating ordering from somewhere else.
I will never recommend this company due to extremely poor customer service, communication, and incompetence.

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
  • My munchkins! :)
Re: Kettering glass
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 12:49:06 »
Well that stinks!  :(

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 13:20:53 »
Wow thats ridiculous!  i recommended them since someone recommended them to me and service was good.  I got mine in like 2 days....Rude customer service is unacceptable at anytime!
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 13:21:40 »
Wow thats ridiculous!  i recommended them since someone recommended them to me and service was good.  I got mine in like 2 days....Rude customer service is unacceptable at anytime!

Have you already paid for it? If not i would go with someone else, if so I would demand my money back just on priciple
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline Boonjob

• Reefkeeping: Go Broke or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 16:55:16 »
Have you already paid for it? If not i would go with someone else, if so I would demand my money back just on priciple

+1
God is great, Beer is good, and People are crazy...

Life is a beach, I'm just playing in the sand.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/boonjob-s-reef-tank

Offline Todd W.

• Adult
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 17:18:20 »
I used these guys.

I had it within 24 hours.

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 20:30:31 »
that does suck man sorry to hear that they did well for me
SIZE DOES MATTER