2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Hi everybody!!  (Read 2613 times)

Offline Ballyhoo

• Juvenile
Hi everybody!!
« on: November 20, 2011, 20:32:46 »
Hello all :)

My name is Lauren and I live in Vermlion, technically it's more of North West but this is the best forum for the state that I could find :)

I currently have a 28 gal aquapod with a clown pair, 6 line wrasse, a BTA, finger leather, an acan,  toadstool leather, Duncan, fuzzy mushroom, GSP, hammer and various xenia hitch hikers.

Hopefully with the holidays coming up I'll be able to up grade to a 40B much sooner!
As they both sank to the bottom of the river, the frog said "do you mind if I ask you something? You said there would be no logic in your stinging me. Why did you do it?" "It has nothing to do with logic," the drowning scorpion sadly replied. "It's just self destruction is my nature."

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
Re: Hi everybody!!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 20:35:17 »
this is the best forum for the state that I could find :)

I agree Lauren, Welcome to Ohio Reef.

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
  • My munchkins! :)
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 20:36:51 »
Welcome aboard Lauren!  Glad to have you hee!

Offline Ballyhoo

• Juvenile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 20:47:13 »
Thank you!!
So glad to be here, I'm convinced I'm the only person in my town with a salty tank but my LFS, The Salty Critter, stays in business so there must be some undercover somewhere....

Here's a picture of my tank!! Ignore the coraline on the acrylic, I have to scrape it nearly weekly and my arm gets tired half way through, it'll be pristine by tomorrow!!

As they both sank to the bottom of the river, the frog said "do you mind if I ask you something? You said there would be no logic in your stinging me. Why did you do it?" "It has nothing to do with logic," the drowning scorpion sadly replied. "It's just self destruction is my nature."

Offline buk

• Juvenile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 20:57:49 »
what's happenin neighbor.
well not exactly neighbor but in terms of from here to dayton i guess vermillion is next door to port clinton. anywho nice looking tank. how long have you had it up? what's your wish list for it?

Offline Sunny

• Adult
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 20:59:31 »
Hi Lauren, welcome. Great looking tank you have there. 

Offline Ballyhoo

• Juvenile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 21:00:46 »
what's happenin neighbor.
well not exactly neighbor but in terms of from here to dayton i guess vermillion is next door to port clinton. anywho nice looking tank. how long have you had it up? what's your wish list for it?

I've had it up for about 5 months now, stocked with fish for 4. My dreams of course are upgrading, I'd like a 40B on a nice stand and turn my tank into a living work of art that I can be proud to display. I don't have any more plans on stocking fish as of yet.

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
  • My munchkins! :)
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 22:30:57 »
Tank looks very nice!

Offline hatcher2014

• Adult
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 22:38:06 »
tank looks awesome and ur on the best forum lol and there is alot of tanks in the member tank profiles you can look at and ur tank looks great.

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 22:48:13 »
welcome  u tank looks great
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline Ballyhoo

• Juvenile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2011, 09:13:13 »
Thanks everyone!

Offline Boonjob

• Reefkeeping: Go Broke or Go Home
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 09:20:24 »
Hello and Welcome!
God is great, Beer is good, and People are crazy...

Life is a beach, I'm just playing in the sand.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/boonjob-s-reef-tank

Offline The WuSue

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 19:31:00 »
Howdy do!

Offline Todd W.

• Adult
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 20:07:37 »
Nice Looking tank.

So that is near Lorain by looking at Google Maps?  Ever go to Fathead Brewery?  The pulled pork sandwich was the size of a small child.  The beer was really good too.  We'll be up sorta that way on Thanksgiving in a small town called Hiram.

Offline Ballyhoo

• Juvenile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2011, 09:46:38 »
Nice Looking tank.

So that is near Lorain by looking at Google Maps?  Ever go to Fathead Brewery?  The pulled pork sandwich was the size of a small child.  The beer was really good too.  We'll be up sorta that way on Thanksgiving in a small town called Hiram.

Yes right next to Lorian :) I have been meaning to go to Fatheads but haven't yet. I know exactly where Hiram is, I was accepted to that school right out of highschool.

Offline Todd W.

• Adult
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2011, 10:35:55 »
My sister in law is 1 block from the college.  A girl from our YMCA swim team is going there now and on the swim team.

I still have a problem with the Mascot.

Gooooooooo Terriers!!!

Nothing like a drop-kick dog to intimidate.