2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: CORA April Meeting- Roger Vitko-Tunze USA  (Read 1834 times)

Offline macchicks

• Fry
  • CORA BOD
CORA April Meeting- Roger Vitko-Tunze USA
« on: March 31, 2012, 01:35:48 »
CORA would like to invite the Ohio Reef members to our April Presentation.

Roger Vitko-Tunze USA
Saturday, April 14 @ 2pm
Barley's smokehouse
1130 Dublin Road
Columbus Ohio 43215

Ever have a question about tunze products or aquarium questions in general? Now's your chance to get your questions answered in person. Here in the US Tunze and Roger Vitko go hand in hand. Through his involvement in the hobby and with Tunze, Roger is a wealth of knowledge not only with Tunze products but with fundamentals of reef keeping.

Roger Vitko has been keeping aquariums since the age of 8, in his nursery as a baby his father kept a 30 gallon aquarium, you could say he was born into the hobby. At the age of 22 he started a LFS in Austin, TX which is now under different ownership. At 26 he became the US distributor for Tunze Aquarientechnik GmbH and that has been his occupation for the last 10 years as general manager of Tunze USA. His job duties include distribution, repair, R & D, the Tunze forum on Reef Central, answering worldwide English language emails, component sourcing and pretty much anything they throw at him. On Saturday April 15 he will give a brief presentation on the history of the 50+ year old Tunze company, a discussion of current products and their applications and a teaser of what is coming soon. The floor will be open for questions and discussion.

Please post if you plan on attending.
See you there!

Offline tidepool

• Adult
Re: CORA April Meeting- Roger Vitko-Tunze USA
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 10:15:08 »
Thanks for the invite, but unfortunately we are having a club meeting/BBQ that same day... :-Sun

Offline aquavista99

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 10:45:58 »
 CORA does a great job of bringing in fantastic speakers.  :-ThumbUpsm :-ThumbUpsm 

Offline macchicks

• Fry
  • CORA BOD
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 10:49:42 »

I did notice that and asked permission before I posted because I did not want to step on any toes.
I hope that the weather will be beautiful for you that day.