2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Jack's Pets - Springfield store  (Read 9332 times)

Offline Fishfreak

• Adult
Re: Jack's Pets - Springfield store
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2015, 22:13:17 »
And this is why I no longer work there.......Haha

Offline old fart

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Juvenile
  • HoB refugium im trying to restock with pods
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2015, 19:19:19 »
most the ones I know either quit, or went to other pet store.. cody from Huber went to petco  iirc  as a manger over near Englewood or dlayton.. and most the others I knew from the other jacks salt stores have left also.

Offline Topekoms

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2015, 16:25:56 »
Sucks about jacks as we are now very limited as far as stores in the local area. I just can't recommend Corals Galore. I have been in there several times of the last year. To say the least I am not impressed. Always see sick or dying fish. Store and tanks are normally dirty. Coral over priced for what they have quality wise and I just can't support them.

Just like Gerbers can't support them for their price gouging and lack of quality.

Would much rather drive down to Aquarium Artisans in Cincy. I think they are the best option around until. Store is clean and Jennifer is great will help you any way she can. I personally feel that until more stores put in the effort like them we should avoid them. 

Also keep in mind Coral Cove is going to be opening back up. Joel has always been the best as far a local local. But once again I see an effort that I don't see in Gerbers or Corals Galore.