2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Large powder brown tang  (Read 772 times)

Offline CoralBeauties

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Large powder brown tang
« on: April 18, 2022, 08:26:50 »
I would like to find a new home for my powder brown tang.  He is a bigger boy in the 5-6 in range form mouth to tip of tail.  I?ve had it for several years and has been very healthy.  Was put through a full qt when I first got it.  It has been in my frag tank by itself and has had the rule of the roost so if I add any new fish to the tank he fights with them.  He might play nice with others if he becomes the new guy.  Looking for $60 obo.
Thanks
Jeff

Offline Steve

• Adult
Re: Large powder brown tang
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 12:16:08 »
They do tend to get a little territorial when they have a space to themselves for a while. I bet it and my yellow tang would have a great time together, WWIII, lol. Beautiful fish though.

Offline CoralBeauties

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 13:16:38 »
Had to move him out of my 220, harassed a new copperband so much the copper died. Just about killed a little powder blue I added to my frag tank that he was in. Such a bully
I have found a new home for it though. Didn?t take long, hope Dustin has better luck with him
Jeff

Offline JMM

• Juvenile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2022, 22:07:24 »
You lost that beautiful Copperband? That's sad Jeff.  I have one here for you to try. It just won't eat anything but black worms but maybe a change of location would help him. Fully qt'ed and all yours.