2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Check out the home page for the Multi-Month Raffle  (Read 5433 times)

Offline JoeAyers

Check out the home page for the Multi-Month Raffle
« on: March 31, 2009, 08:27:02 »
2009 Ohio Reef Multi-Month Frag Swap Raffle

Joel at Aquariums Etc has donated a $50 gift certificate for anything in the store to help kick off our frag swap. This will be a progressive raffle and the final prize could end up being enough to get that new skimmer you want, or that sweet CrossHatch Trigger. For every ticket that you buy, $0.50 goes into the Ohio Reef Frag Swap bank account, and $0.50 goes BACK INTO THE RAFFLE!!!

Tickets are $1 each and must be purchased in multiples of $10. Click on the Paypal buttons (http://www.ohioreef.com/) to purchase. PLEASE make sure to include your user (login) name so we can can track all sales. We will keep track of all of the tickets bought and update the gift card total as tickets are purchased. The final drawing will be at the Frag Swap (you do not need be present to win).

NTB: Here is our little disclaimer – Can not be used for power buys.

Offline JoeAyers

Re: Check out the home page for the Multi-Month Raffle
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 08:27:19 »
Gift card is up to $55.....

Offline verper

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 09:09:54 »
Now $90

Offline JoeAyers

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 08:16:11 »
Up to $110... Tell your friends and family.....  ;D

Offline jjw2121

• Adult
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 13:29:49 »
Any update on what the raffle is up to?

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 17:42:04 »
I bought a few more, it turned into a huge snafu.  I accidentally paid from my bank account registered with paypal (which no longer is open)  I had to spend a few hours on the phone for a $10 purchase....
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline jeblin

• Adult
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 17:53:59 »
I bought a few more, it turned into a huge snafu.  I accidentally paid from my bank account registered with paypal (which no longer is open)  I had to spend a few hours on the phone for a $10 purchase....

You used to be able to go into your paypal account and unregister banking information. Not sure if you need another one registered to do it or not though.

In another thread it was shown that so far its up to $120...but that was awhile ago.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 18:01:26 by jeblin »