2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Anyone have a miter saw?  (Read 3117 times)

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino
Anyone have a miter saw?
« on: September 28, 2010, 20:15:44 »
Anyone have A miter saw I could borrow for a day? Im making a stand for my new setup, and Im not too great at cutting 45 degree angles with my circular saw, they always end up a tad off and I end up with an odd shaped box. Or if I could come over with some 2x4's and make a few cuts? Will provide free frags, lots to choose from.

mike

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
Re: Anyone have a miter saw?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 20:30:27 »
Your welcome to borrow mine.

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 20:38:45 »
You can bring the boards over here too... Whoever is closest to you
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 21:18:40 »
brian, If I were to take you up on your offer, what time/day could I borrow it?

wes, If I were to take you up on your offer, what time/day could I swing on by? where you located?

thanks

mike

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 21:27:08 »
brian, If I were to take you up on your offer, what time/day could I borrow it?

wes, If I were to take you up on your offer, what time/day could I swing on by? where you located?

thanks

mike

Im 35 at smithville, you can borrow it for a few days if thats easier than hauling the wood.  Im usually home by 5

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 21:35:32 »
you are actually closer wes, borrowing it would be easier probably if you dont mind. any corals you are looking for? I have some meteor shower I can frag off for use of the saw.

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 21:50:09 »
you are actually closer wes, borrowing it would be easier probably if you dont mind. any corals you are looking for? I have some meteor shower I can frag off for use of the saw.

Any thing that is easy to care for... Im too lazy to keep up the dosing for those picky corals lol.  Monti, digis, etc are good.  I tend to kill acros :)

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 22:52:00 »
Any thing that is easy to care for... Im too lazy to keep up the dosing for those picky corals lol.  Monti, digis, etc are good.  I tend to kill acros :)
killer :angry4: ;D
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 23:31:57 »
Thanks for the outpouring of offers, but kevin offered to let me use his, and I need to critique his system anyways ;).

thanks for the offers Brian and Wes, if It would make you feel better, I could pick them up and hold on to them for a couple days then return them ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: