2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Your thoughts please.  (Read 5700 times)

Offline Westeri

• Juvenile
Re: Your thoughts please.
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2014, 11:01:20 »
I will take care of being chairman again as long as Westeri gets on the PA.  ;)

Well I guess we will have to find a new chairman then.  Unless getting on the PA during setup the night before counts....lol

Offline Mussin

• Adult
Re: Your thoughts please.
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2014, 17:52:27 »
Swap was great, nice layout, a lot of quality vendors with good prices.  Parking has never been an issue for me but I always get there early.  The place did seemed a little cramped this year, seems like the swap could use a bigger venue.  A definitely agree on lack of seating...  No where to just rest and sit and eat.  That is the reason why I didn't eat there, didn't want to stand there holding my cooler a pop and a sandwich.  I did hear several vendors complaining about starting the raffle so early, saying they were going to loose out on business.  all in all I had a great time and got to meet several new vendors with great corals. If I had to pick one thing it would be bigger venue, hell I would even pay half for being a premium member if you guys moved to a bigger venue.  Even with that being said I love it being at the IUE/CWA hall..  I am a local IUE/CWA president (84742)  here in Lima, lol

Jeremy