2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: 24? frag swap help needed!  (Read 362 times)

Offline JSellars

• Adult
24? frag swap help needed!
« on: January 03, 2024, 11:28:44 »
Happy new year! I am happy to announce to the club (not published publicly yet) that I am organizing another Ohio Reef Club sponsored frag swap! This will be held at the same location at the Hope Hotel right outside of Wright Patterson Airforce base on Saturday September 14, 2024!

I have a few things I need assistance with as a few things are going to be difficult for me to accomplish alone. I did it all last year, but I want to continue to grow the event into a larger more well known event. I need just a few DEDICATED people to help with the following things off top of my head.

-Posting the event to any and all applicable social media platforms.

-Graphics design: I need someone who excels in this field. I have some ideas and I want to run with them! Need someone who can bring my idea to life.

-assistance with set up the Friday night before the event. Last year 75% of the vendors were thrilled to be able to set up the night before!

-day of the event I need volunteers to work the front door, raffle, and help me keep an eye on everything overall to make sure vendors needs are taken care of to keep them happy. Plus assistance with cleanup after the event is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk