2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Average guy aquatics  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Cole Harlow

• Adult
Average guy aquatics
« on: September 03, 2012, 16:08:38 »
I recenlty just purchased an achilles tang last sunday from average guy aquatics. I couldn't be happier, they ordered the fish on monday and it got to their store on tuesday morning. They sent me pictures of the fish which was gorgeous and healthy, they were sure to keep me updated and were always prompt on there responses to my emails. I picked the fish up friday and he is already eating like a pig he still doesnt quite like mysis, but he wolfs brine shrimp down. I will see if i cant get a good picture of him tomorrow but he is truly stunning. Thanks a ton for the great fish and keep up the great work avergage guy aquatics
90 gallon shallow

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
Re: Average guy aquatics
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 16:13:10 »
It's always good to support our sponsers. It's even better to hear good experiences with them. Thank you for sharing.

Offline chromiumlux

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 19:25:31 »
Looks like these guys have it together. Sounds like great customer service.
Chromiumlux

Offline averageguys

• Juvenile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 20:49:13 »
Thanks Guys for all the kind words.  Cole I love that fish....Wish I had the room in my own tank for one.  The customer service is what we pride ourselves on.  I am constantly checking our emails and phone.  If anyone ever needs anything let us know the customer service will not disapoint you.   

Thanks again

Offline abrowning

• Fry
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 22:25:20 »
Do you guys have a retail store?  I haven't heard of you all before.  Always looking to pick up some sweet sps frags.