2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: 110, 92 corner, 90 reef ready and led/t5 hybrid canopy  (Read 524 times)

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino
110, 92 corner, 90 reef ready and led/t5 hybrid canopy
« on: June 12, 2019, 23:20:36 »
110g tank only. 6-7 years old and never leaked. Glass has a few minor scratches but overall is in great shape. I recently removed the old chewed up silicon and resealed it with ASI black aquarium silicon. Seams were properly cleaned and prepped. I taped the edges and smoothed the silicon with a spoon for a clean look. $150

92 corner bowfront tank and stand. 7-8 years old and never leaked. This tank has ~10 longer ~3” scratches. When the tank is full you only notice a few. The back has been painted black and I removed the old corner bead to properly reseal it. I broke the rear section of the glass top but i do have the curved front pane and hinge. You could get a piece cut for cheap. $175

90 gallon reef ready marineland tank. This tank is currently running but will be available in ~10 days. It’s 13 months old and the silicon is in near perfect condition. There are three very shallow 1” scratches that are hard to see. I should be able to polish them out with cerrum oxide once the tank is empty. No plumbing included. $160

90/75/110g t5 canopy.(kessils not included) I put a lot of work into this thing and hate getting rid of it. With kessil 360’s it’s perfect for the 90 and all the light anyone would need. I used the reflector and ballasts from a 6 bulb nova extreme fixture. Holes are cut to hold kessil 360we’s ~3.75” above the tank. The spread hits the water perfectly without wasting light. The left hole is a 2” closer to the center so light isn’t wasted on the overflow. There are two 4’ t5’s in front and two 3’ bulbs the rear- again, to not waste light on the overflow. The ballasts each run a 3’ and 4’ bulb for more even coverage when staggering the on times. The ati bulbs are included and have plenty of life left. They were ran 5 hours a day for 8 months.   I’ve removed the rear panel for the picture. You need to provide your own fans- either build them into the back wall or rear panel. Fans force air rear to front and exhausts through all the holes. Air flows really well and further cools the kessils. Feeding and minor maintenance can be done relatively easy. The light rack slides back for better access during water changes. This canopy has practically zero light bleed in the room and you cant see any of the equipment with a taller stand. $80

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino
Re: 110, 92 corner, 90 reef ready and led/t5 hybrid canopy
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 23:28:19 »
Canopy

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino
Re: 110, 92 corner, 90 reef ready and led/t5 hybrid canopy
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 23:28:51 »
Canopy

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino