2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: For sale or trade False Percula Clownfish  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Learning_The_Hard_Way

• Adult
For sale or trade False Percula Clownfish
« on: June 12, 2010, 20:42:31 »
I have 2  False Percula Clownfish for sale as I am switching to a more agressive type.  They are living int he sump and I want them to get out.  I bought them as a pair about a year ago so they are still small and healthy.  They are always on the move in the tank.  Make me an offer, I am open to trading for Frags.

Chris
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 20:46:16 by Learning_The_Hard_Way »

Offline ohioreef

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Founding Member
Re: For sale or trade False Percula Clownfish
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 22:47:31 »
Wonder if a second pair would get along with my other 2?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Offline Brians937

• Fry
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 22:51:07 »
Not I good ideal at all. If both are mated pairs. If you have a large take it may work. But I would not recomend it.

Offline Kenn

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 23:17:47 »
Wonder if a second pair would get along with my other 2?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Talk about a couple of clowns having a pie fight ...Wow that would get ugly quick IMO  :laugh:
Currently doing a 75g build | http://ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=16275.0| tanks of the past : 26g Bowfront LPS and Fish| http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=4858.0 || 37g a little of everything | http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=7751.0

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."   < K >

Offline micki

• Best mamaw Reefer!!!
  • My munchkins! :)
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 08:04:25 »
Gary, I had 2 mated pair in my 125 for a long time (I think a few years) with no problem.  Each pair actually lived on opposite ends of the tank.  Then one day for who knows what reason three of them started picking on one and actually killed it.  The three lived good for a while.  Then one day two of them started picking on the third.  I got it out before it too was killed.  I have no idea why the sudden change...

Offline Brians937

• Fry
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 14:05:08 »
Gary, I had 2 mated pair in my 125 for a long time (I think a few years) with no problem.  Each pair actually lived on opposite ends of the tank.  Then one day for who knows what reason three of them started picking on one and actually killed it.  The three lived good for a while.  Then one day two of them started picking on the third.  I got it out before it too was killed.  I have no idea why the sudden change...

it was time to do the dirty.  they killed the least dominate female the the female chose her mate

Offline ohioreef

• Founding Member
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 14:45:13 »
Guess I'd better pass then. I've only got a 75g.

Offline TechGuy

• "Fraginator"
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 20:26:37 »
What kind of frags are you looking for and how many?