2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Bubble Magus Tm 11 doser  (Read 930 times)

Offline Agame43

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Bubble Magus Tm 11 doser
« on: June 17, 2020, 14:35:55 »

I have a couple questions about this dosing system, does anyone in the club use this dosing system? If so does your 'Time of Day' always show on your monitor out front? Mine does not show and I am actually having issues getting the Calcium pump to dose as programmed - Clock related? When I go back into the program to look at the clock it appears as it never moved since the last set up? I have gone back in and redone the Clock setting - my instructions call for 'hit Enter to confirm current desired set up - but it looks as if it does not really start the clock after the set up is complete. A confirmation for me that the Clock was set up would be for it to display out on the monitor but mine does not for some reason? Any insights would be great, driving me crazy.   

Thanks Rick

Offline Cbergman

• Fry
Re: Bubble Magus Tm 11 doser
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 11:51:55 »
I believe your board will need replaced. Here are the parts to fix it 32.768KHz Crystal Tuning Fork 12.5pF and PCF8583P. I had friends with the same issue and we replaced the above components on the board to fix the issue. Replacement boards are around $50

Offline Agame43

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: Bubble Magus Tm 11 doser
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 22:37:52 »

Cbergman,  many thanks for the great tip - I was leaning in that direction just did not have the information. Thanks again for reaching out!