2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Remodel for new (used ) 240  (Read 2115 times)

Offline jake

• Adult
Remodel for new (used ) 240
« on: November 10, 2013, 16:13:59 »
Well with my wife egging me on and my drooling online for a month I finally found a deal that I couldn't pass up on. 240 acrylic single end over flow. Drove to Louisville with a 10ft box truck and made it home in one piece. Special thanks to Todd Shear of Designers Consignment (on south dixie) for lending me the truck. Got it unloaded and set into the garage. I was originally going to put it in the wall in the dining room ,but this quickly became a full on remodel of my dining/kitchen/laundry.

Shameless plug----->  Kettering Maintenance Services

This would be a far more exciting thread ,but it appears I do not have privileges to post jpegs.lol.

Offline Wall_Tank

• Administrator
  • Adult
Re: Remodel for new (used ) 240
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 16:49:01 »
It's just a size limit for embedded pictures., use the imageshack hosting service at the bottom of the page when writing a post....... or use your own image hosting service.

Offline jake

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 18:21:53 »
Not into hoop jumping for hoop jumping sake was just trying to share some pics real quick. But thank you for the info.

Offline Tony

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Juvenile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 15:32:39 »
It's not hard at all.  If you just right click the picture file and hit edit, it will open it up in paint, then hit Ctrl + W and it will open up the re-size, put in the percentage size you want, and it will cut the picture size down dramatically.  Then just save it as a new file and you can host it on imageshack then post the url it gives you on your message :)  Would love to see some pics!
No escape from the underwater world.  It always pulls me back in.

150 reef project
SSI Master Diver