2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Frag Swap (Master List) for Ohio and Michigan (Use this List so you Don't Miss a  (Read 2120 times)

Offline The Zoanthid Garden

• Juvenile
I have a lot of people come up and ask me "When is the Next Swap" then I reply "There was a Coral Frag Swap just last week. Did you go?" Then they say "No. I didn't hear about it" Then I tell them "The Next one will not be for another Six Months" Then they are very sad.

So I decided to make a "Master List" of all the Upcoming Swaps as well as all the Previous Swaps that have happened since they are always the same time. For instance if you know Lansing is always in February and Ann Arbor is always March you know about when they happen but just need to check the Exact Date for this year.

UPCOMING SWAPS (2016 - In Order)   

SWAP NAME - LOCATION - DATE
(1) 1/16/16 Cincinnati, OH - Cincinnati Reef Society
(2) 2/06/16 Cincinnati, OH - Care 4 Reefs
(3) 2/13/16 Bowling Green, OH - Buckeye Reef Frag Expo
(4) 2/20/16 Strongsville, OH – Lake Eerie Frag Fest (LEAR) OHIO's BIGGEST AND BEST SWAP
(5) 2/21/16 Lansing, MI - Michigan Coral Expo and Swap MICHIGAN's BIGGEST AND BEST SWAP
(6) 3/12/16 Marquette, MI - UPMMAS
(7) 4-10-16 Ann Arbor, MI - A2 Frag Swap
(8) 5-07-16 Sturgis, MI - Sturgis Frag Swap #1 of 2   

There will be more. They just have to be officially announced. Then I will List them here. Check Back for more info.

ALL SWAPS IN ORDER (From 2015)   

SWAP NAME - LOCATION - DATE
(1) 2/22/15 Lansing, MI - Michigan Coral Expo and Swap MICHIGAN's BIGGEST AND BEST SWAP
(2) 2/28/15 Strongsville, OH – Lake Eerie Frag Fest (LEAR) OHIO's BIGGEST AND BEST SWAP
(3) 3/21/15 Dayton, OH - Ohio Reef
(4) 3/29/15 Ann Arbor, MI - A2 Swap
(5) 4/04/15 Sturgis, MI - Sturgis #1
(6) 8/16/15 Flint, MI - Michigan Summer Swap
(7) 9/26/15 Columbus, OH - CORA
(8) 10/10/15 Cleveland, OH - C-SEA
(9) 10/11/15 Center Line, MI - Fall Frag Fest
(10) 10/18/15 Sturgis, MI - Sturgis #2   

I hope this list helps everyone.

I will be updating it too.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 16:11:11 by The Zoanthid Garden »

Offline The Zoanthid Garden

• Juvenile
If you have not been to a Coral Frag Swap I Highly Recommend that you go.

Check out this Video from a previous swap to get an idea of all the fun that you will have.

Dealers from around the country come to sell coral (much of which are the amazing corals that you see online not the bland common stuff that you see at your LFS - Local Fish Store).

It is also a great way to meet old friends and make new friends that are in the hobby.

You will find the hottest Zoanthids, Acros, Acans, Chalices, etc. all at great prices!