2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: TFAL Mini kegerator  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Amstar

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
TFAL Mini kegerator
« on: December 04, 2010, 06:36:35 »
Brand new... only thing it doesnt have is the box.  $50
Its on of those small kegerators that hold the Heinken small kegs you can buy at Kroger/Meijer.

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
Re: TFAL Mini kegerator
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 08:26:29 »
Hmmm... I would be all over this for homebrew, but I think there was an issue about reusing the mini kegs. Let me do some research

Do you know if it has little co2 cartridges or just relies on mini keg pressure?
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline Amstar

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 08:57:26 »
I believe its just mini keg pressure.  It says once the mini keg is tapped it can last around 30 days.  thats as far as I got reading the directions.  I can check/read more about it in the manual when I get home later today

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 08:58:56 »
From what i just looked up, they are not worth the hassle for rekegging homebrwe.  Plus from the t fal amazon description, it says it works with only Heineken kegs (which cant be refilled)
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline Amstar

• Adult
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 09:36:45 »
that is correct... i believe it only uses heinken mini kegs.. that have to bought new each time you empty one.

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 11:59:17 »
Newcastle mini kegs also work in this, they are pressurized with it dispensing out the top.

Offline TechGuy

• "Fraginator"
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 13:33:29 »
Newcastle mini kegs also work in this, they are pressurized with it dispensing out the top.

NewCastle Brown Ale? Where are you getting Mini Kegs of this?

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 22:36:06 »
Kroger, Dots market(in bellbrook and kettering only) Lofinos, Arrow wine, Beer barn in kettering/beavercreek ect...

They run about the same price as over-hyped Heineken, about 20-23 bucks, have the same exact hardware included. My dad has the Krupps beer tender and it tends the Heineken and Newcastle using the same attachments and everything.