2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Need help moving aquarium  (Read 1721 times)

Offline Viggen

Need help moving aquarium
« on: September 29, 2015, 15:39:57 »
If anyone has a bit of free time I could use a few extra bodies is possible.  The aquarium is located in Centerville close to Sam's wholesale club... just need help carrying the tank from inside the house to a trailer that the new owner is bringing down from Chicago.  It shouldn't take long to do.... they are planning to arrive at 11 AM ish this Saturday and home to be on their way back to Chicago by Noon. 

The aquarium isn't to heavy, it's just the fact it has to go out like it came in.... through a window.  I think we have 7 or so people that are able to help, another person or two would be great if at all possible. 

If anyone has some spare time send a PM my way and I can get you directions....
300g tub o fish

Offline SirPuffington

• Juvenile
Re: Need help moving aquarium
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 15:48:33 »
I actually work at Sugarcreek FD on Sat 7am-7am sunday, so I will be right there, but can't help. If you could make it Sunday morning, I'd be there!

Offline Viggen

Re: Need help moving aquarium
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 16:50:18 »
Appreciate the offer... I think I am going to be OK with the move... I think I am at 8-10

New owner lives in Chicago thus I have to work around his schedule

On a positive note... remover probably 500 lbs of love rock today... all my fish and all but 3 are eating and swimming around.  Both triggers are hiding... black and blue jaw... fowleri tang is also hiding... he didn't like the move... hopefully he's ok.  Most fish ate within 10 minutes of being in theIraq new home
300g tub o fish