2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: HELP! Frag swap Venue  (Read 3779 times)

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
HELP! Frag swap Venue
« on: January 11, 2010, 22:56:10 »
We are keeping all of our options open and looking into whatever locations are available. We have gained alot of new members since last year's swap, so the question is:

Does anyone have access or a hookup on a possible location?  Church Hall, VFW hall, School lunchroom, expo center, empty warehouse, etc?

Must have a great Air conditioner (Summer date, leaning towards end of July (Last years swap was last weekend in July, but we are very flexible if a location is available) 
Nice to have linoleum floors, so we dont have to worry about SW damage.  Needs several dedicated breakers for Vendors MH, pumps, etc.

Last years swap was held at the Mooselodge (2110 East Central Avenue, Miamisburg) It was nice to be right off the interstate and a good central location to draw folks from Cincy, columbus, and Indy. But, any location offered would be a nice option to consider

If you have a possible location, post up and we'll send a team to scout it out to see if it meets our needs
We are willing to pay a rental fee if it comes to that.  ;D

So what do our members have to offer ;)
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline HUNGER

Re: HELP! Frag swap Venue
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 08:20:48 »
im a member of a vfw on dixie but it is to small there room is about 20 by 15  and ac stinks there
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline CoralBeauties

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 18:35:06 »
i felt last years venue was fantastic.  Nice size for swappers and vendors along with being close enough to draw out the cincy crowd.  I think it would have to be a super place to beat last years.
Jeff

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 19:55:22 »
i felt last years venue was fantastic.  Nice size for swappers and vendors along with being close enough to draw out the cincy crowd.  I think it would have to be a super place to beat last years.
Jeff

Yep, We are just keeping all our options open.  For all we know, we could have gained a new member since last year that could hook us up with another great location for free  ;) ;D  I can dream, can't I? lol
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz