2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Project Arcade has commenced!!!  (Read 5368 times)

Offline HUNGER

Re: Project Arcade has commenced!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2010, 16:49:59 »
looks great i love the key board
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline jd

• Dr. Skimmer
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2010, 17:05:16 »
looks great i love the key board control panel

FTFY  ;D
Call me Mr. Rev. Dr.

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2010, 17:08:14 »
same differance  ;D
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2010, 19:31:31 »
Wow!! and I though My wife and Josh's GF complained about how big ours were.....Arcades that is LOLOLOL
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline UDflyer00

• Adult
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2010, 09:41:58 »
I'd fallen behind on this thread and finally got a chance to catch up on it, and as a game I have to say that is the coolest thing I've ever seen!  That control panel is cool as... well you know what!  Can't wait to see the finished product, I only wish I was have as talented to put something like that together...  It would look awesome in the basement next to my Nintendo Playchoice 10!!  Great work!
65 g AGA - Kettering

Offline mdcoblentz

• Juvenile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2010, 23:14:03 »
Thanks for the kind words guys.  I probably put in over 40 hours into it this week alone and I'm glad to say that the construction part of it is finally done. A few holes to cut out for speakers but nothing big.  I was thinking painting it all black but would like to entertain some other ideas. I figured all black with some more lightning decals on the sides. I was also going to put a fan or two in the base and was thinking of going with a 256 color fan.  if you haven't seen them check out this youtube video.

If you think I should contrast with another color somewhere in the color scheme let me know your ideas.  I thought about some silver but don't know...  I just want it to look awesome cuz I've put so much time into it so far.  I'll have to put up a pic of the finished project sometime so you can see what it will look like.

Inspired!!!

Offline ghurlag

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2010, 23:19:27 »
I think your best bet is to go with the color scheme on the control board.  That's slick.  And the fan rocks my world

Offline Kenn

• Lifetime Premium Member
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2010, 23:23:41 »
I think your best bet is to go with the color scheme on the control board.  That's slick.  And the fan rocks my world

+1 !
Currently doing a 75g build | http://ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=16275.0| tanks of the past : 26g Bowfront LPS and Fish| http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=4858.0 || 37g a little of everything | http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=7751.0

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."   < K >

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2010, 01:26:45 »
thats sweet looken
SIZE DOES MATTER