2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: A few non reef items for sale.  (Read 780 times)

slandis3

A few non reef items for sale.
« on: August 09, 2010, 19:11:37 »
1. Nikon 35mm Nikon N65 with a 20-80mm lens. It works great and takes great shots. I have switched to canon and went to dslr. I also have 3 rolls of 200sp kodak film.it has been sitting for a while so its a little dusty and needs to be cleaned $50.00 o.b.o

2. craftsman bike lift that I no longer use. I sold my bike this year and won't be getting another. It works great the rubber pads are there but they wont stay in place unless you have a bike on the lift. I paid $100 for it a few years ago. $50.00 o.b.o

here are links to CL where I have them listed with Pics

Nikon http://dayton.craigslist.org/pho/1887897649.html

« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 09:02:45 by slandis3 »

Offline TechGuy

• "Fraginator"
Re: A few non reef items for sale.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 19:13:14 »
Interested in the lift! How big are the pads? You used it on your CBR right? Did it have a full frame under the motor?

slandis3

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 19:26:49 »
To use this on my bike I had to remove the side plastic, cut some 2x4 to place in a few spots around the header then I used tie downs to be sure it wouldn't go anywhere. It sounds like a lot of work but if you need to take the front end off its a life saver. I think the pads are about 2" wide and 12" long or so. For quick adjustment i used my quick stands but if I was going to be tearing into the bike I used this.

Offline TechGuy

• "Fraginator"
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 20:05:48 »
To use this on my bike I had to remove the side plastic, cut some 2x4 to place in a few spots around the header then I used tie downs to be sure it wouldn't go anywhere. It sounds like a lot of work but if you need to take the front end off its a life saver. I think the pads are about 2" wide and 12" long or so. For quick adjustment i used my quick stands but if I was going to be tearing into the bike I used this.

I'm thinking about it. I use spools and jack stands to get to the rear, which is cake. But this winter I want to drop the motor, change the plugs, shim the valves, replace the clutch, and do a thorough maintenance.

slandis3

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 20:07:29 »
This stand would work great for all that.

Offline TechGuy

• "Fraginator"
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 20:24:13 »
This stand would work great for all that.

Yeah I was thinking it would help me lower the motor...

Gotta ok it with my financial manager (wife) first...

Offline rayviv

• Here fishy, fishy.
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 20:26:18 »
pm sent
The mind is a wonderful servant but a dangerous master!

slandis3

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 20:28:42 »
What I do is put the bike on my rear stand, remove all the body work, strap the motor to the lift. remove all wiring, unbolt the frame, lift the frame and now you have a nice secure place to do the motor work on. Its a lot easier to pull the frame off the motor than trying to pull the motor out of the frame. I have done this on over a dozen bikes over the years when I worked on them out of my garage. This lift paid for its self the first time I used it.

slandis3

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 09:03:43 »
Bump, will take trades for the camera. sps frags, anything saltwater related.