2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: 5th Annual Ohio Reef Frag Swap - March 23rd 2013  (Read 14870 times)

Offline Neogenesis

Re: 5th Annual Ohio Reef Frag Swap - March 23rd 2013
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2013, 12:04:05 »
If there is still enough....you got one.  I'll pack up as many as I can.

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2013, 21:31:55 »
Only hours away now. Everyone have a safe trip tomorrow. Bring your coolers & ice packs for foor & hand warmers for corals. Also bring lots of $ lol. Bring plenty of small bills. See you all there.

Offline Orphek

• Fry
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2013, 21:38:12 »
Orphek Just rolled into town. The truck is loaded down with all kinds of LED goodies. Have Atlantik and DIF's to demo for all the big tank crowd and control freaks out there. We are offering a special on orders for these units, they're too big to fit that many in the truck.

Tomorrow's special will be on the PR-72 units available in either the reef mix or the blue/UV moonlight/actinic version.

Normally $399 and it's gonna be way below that. How low? you'll just have to stop by and find out. We accept Cash, paypal and CC. :)

See ya'll in the morning!!!!

Offline yinyang

• Adult
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2013, 21:48:12 »
Only hours away now. Everyone have a safe trip tomorrow. Bring your coolers & ice packs for foor & hand warmers for corals. Also bring lots of $ lol. Bring plenty of small bills. See you all there.
yet can't wait see you guys all

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2013, 22:04:41 »
Orphek Just rolled into town. The truck is loaded down with all kinds of LED goodies. Have Atlantik and DIF's to demo for all the big tank crowd and control freaks out there. We are offering a special on orders for these units, they're too big to fit that many in the truck.

Tomorrow's special will be on the PR-72 units available in either the reef mix or the blue/UV moonlight/actinic version.

Normally $399 and it's gonna be way below that. How low? you'll just have to stop by and find out. We accept Cash, paypal and CC. :)

See ya'll in the morning!!!!

Just read about those on Reef Builders today. I will have to check them out tomorrow.

Offline jhart

• Fry
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2013, 08:09:53 »
So how does parking work? Just wondering if it will cost to park down there.
40 breeder reef

Offline Steve

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2013, 08:16:45 »
No, parking is free right next to building.

Offline Bucknutz

• OH-IO
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2013, 09:40:44 »
about to leave Findlay with cash, and empty coolers. I have a feeling it will be opposite coming home.  :laugh:

Offline Neogenesis

« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2013, 18:11:42 »
Don't rub it in Mr. orphtek winner.....lol    Congrats!!!!

Offline bobdino

• Juvenile
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2013, 18:43:09 »
Great Swap thanks to all who put it together. enjoyed it immensely. I am Frag rich, Money poor

Offline Steve

• Adult
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2013, 19:17:04 »
Great Swap thanks to all who put it together. enjoyed it immensely. I am Frag rich, Money poor

It was an honor to be able to help you become frag rich, thanks for the coffee pots Bob. Truely thanks to everyone involved in putting this together and to all the vendors and swappers. Wish I could have gotten around more but my wallet is better off that I didn't. Still picked up some sweet frags and much needed supplies. Got some great deals.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 19:40:09 by Steve »

Offline Wall_Tank

• Administrator
  • Adult
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2013, 20:18:58 »
Thanks to everyone that came out to the show, all of the vendors, all of the raffle sponsors and everyone who helped with making this a great swap.

See everyone next year.

Offline Sonnyred

• Adult
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2013, 20:28:32 »
Starting my count down for next year. 365 days to go

Offline itsalifestyle

• Adult
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2013, 20:35:22 »
Great swap nice job

Offline ReefFrenzy

• Fry
    • Reef Frenzy Foods
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2013, 22:23:52 »
It was a great event and I want to tell the organizers I felt it was well worth my drive to attend!

Thanks for having such a spacious venue and great crowd of folks.

To everyone who one a bundle of food PLEASE email me in a week with your feedback so I can post your first time experiences with our foods to our ever growing Testimonial page on our website. Feed sparingly and visit the website for feeding info and guidelines.

Special thanks to Marine Solutions and Joncat for letting me squeeze onto the end of their table, since they have been stocking our foods for a couple of months and thought it would be neat for folks to meet the "guy behind the food."

I head back to NC tomorrow and I will not miss this  cold weather and heavy traffic!!!!!

See you next year,

Larry
Owner, LRS Foods, LLC
www.ReefFrenzy.com

Offline funnyfishaquatics

• Fry
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2013, 23:13:45 »
Thanks again to everyone that stopped by and said hi! It was great seeing yall again and well definitely be back again next year!!!

Offline Bucknutz

• OH-IO
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2013, 23:35:57 »
Don't rub it in Mr. orphtek winner.....lol    Congrats!!!!

lol thanks. Time to get that frag tank going now.

Offline Coraltastic

• Fry
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2013, 23:39:45 »
Awsome time went home more than broke. Order orphek Atlantik lights today from Scott, got some awsome buckshot clowns from booyahs clowns( which I am sure I will have to order from him after I recoup from the swap), and lots of nice frags from many vendors. Thank a lot to all the staff and everyone's hard work. This was my 3rd swap of Ohio Reef and I am sure now that I am a premium member it will become a every year thing.

Offline Bucknutz

• OH-IO
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2013, 00:04:22 »
Today feels like Christmas in March for me.

• Got a couple Jason fox pieces directly from the man himself
  • A piece from 10k's corals
  • My LED's from the Marine Solutions group buy (Tank looks amazing already).
  • To top it off I got the Orphek light in the raffle (time to build that frag tank).

Best of all I met some great people and had an amazing time. Thanks to everyone who contributed in putting on one hell of a show.

Offline THE MAD REEFER

• Adult
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2013, 00:15:24 »
this was a quality show, this was only my second true frag swap that i have attended in all the years of doing reef tanking
the staff was great and vendors are very friendly

i went in with the idea of looking for only a ro/di unit and ended up walking out with alot of quality pices
looking forward to seeing the ann arbor show today

to all that had planned and worked it also, all vendors........pat yourself on your back  :-Bravo :-Bravo :-Bravo :-Bravo
for a job well done

i meet a few new members and ran into some old friends and vendors from michigan
i am looking forward to the next show

Offline joncat24

• Adult
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2013, 11:20:44 »
It was a great event and I want to tell the organizers I felt it was well worth my drive to attend!

Thanks for having such a spacious venue and great crowd of folks.

To everyone who one a bundle of food PLEASE email me in a week with your feedback so I can post your first time experiences with our foods to our ever growing Testimonial page on our website. Feed sparingly and visit the website for feeding info and guidelines.

Special thanks to Marine Solutions and Joncat for letting me squeeze onto the end of their table, since they have been stocking our foods for a couple of months and thought it would be neat for folks to meet the "guy behind the food."

I head back to NC tomorrow and I will not miss this  cold weather and heavy traffic!!!!!

See you next year,

Larry
Thanks for coming up Larry, glad you had a good time. It was a pleasure to finally meet you, after multiple calls.

Great swap and good to see and talk to all of the quality individuals involved!!
John

Offline Orphek

• Fry
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2013, 21:48:29 »
Today feels like Christmas in March for me.

• Got a couple Jason fox pieces directly from the man himself
  • A piece from 10k's corals
  • My LED's from the Marine Solutions group buy (Tank looks amazing already).
  • To top it off I got the Orphek light in the raffle (time to build that frag tank).

Best of all I met some great people and had an amazing time. Thanks to everyone who contributed in putting on one hell of a show.

Congrats on the awesome score of the PR72 that we donated. You'll have to keep us updated on how it's doing for you. Some of the best colors in my tank are under this light and the growth has been fantastic!

Here is a picture that will make you smile! You are famous!!!!

http://orphek.com/orphek-pr72-winner-at-Ohio Reef-swap/