2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: (C-Sea) 2011 All Ohio Spring Frag Swap - April 9th  (Read 1720 times)

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
(C-Sea) 2011 All Ohio Spring Frag Swap - April 9th
« on: February 28, 2011, 21:41:34 »

Vendor Tables will run $100 for a table plus a donation to the raffle. Each additional table will be $75. Doors will open to vendors for set up at 8am. Each table will have an electrical hook up.

We will have a limited number of “Early Bird specials” available for hobbyists to reserve in advance. Pricing is $30 for C-Sea members, and $40 for non-members  for  a 1/2 table (4’). Set up will open up 8am for all those that preregistered. Electrical will be provided. However, we are limiting folks to T5's, VHO's, LED’s or PC's...no MH's.

Those that wish to preregister as a vendor, or “Early Bird” hobbyist must send payment prior to the swap. Payments can be made to cseapayments@gmail.com, or by check (please PM or e-mail me for an address to sent payment). Also,  please make a note on the payment to what it is subject to, and send an email or PM to me once your payment is sent and I will mark you down.

PLEASE NOTE: We will have plenty of FREE tables available on the day of the swap. However these will not have electrical access.