2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Aiptasia removal  (Read 2484 times)

Offline Mussin

• Adult
Aiptasia removal
« on: July 11, 2013, 08:14:38 »
Anyone have any live rock that is packed full of aiptasia about softball sized?  If so let me borrow it for a couple of days and it will be aiptasia free, then you can have it back.  My copperband loves the stuff and has eaten all of mine.  Let me know..

Jeremy

Offline Myreef55

• Adult
Re: Aiptasia removal
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 08:44:27 »
Dang just a couple days late. My bro who lives just down road from you had quite a few but i took the club laser over last weekend and zapped them all. Im sure we didnt get ever one so ill let him know.

Offline Neogenesis

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 09:34:18 »
Bring your copperband over........Drop him in my tank for a while.......He'll be fat little piggy by the time he's done.  :-)  I've been waging that battle for a while now.

Offline Mussin

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 18:59:26 »
Bring your copperband over........Drop him in my tank for a while.......He'll be fat little piggy by the time he's done.  :-)  I've been waging that battle for a while now.

I just might do that If I cant get him to start eating frozen foods.  I just bought some freeze dried blackworms to see if he will go for that.  He is great he hasn't messed with any corals or my clam, he does pick at the Mysis but dosent really go to town on them.

Jeremy

Offline Twizted1

• Adult
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 20:40:03 »
If you run out of options I'll buy him from you. Also this thread may help.
http://www.ohioreef.com/index.php?topic=15195.0