2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Looking for a bubble tip  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Ballyhoo

• Juvenile
Looking for a bubble tip
« on: January 06, 2013, 16:49:34 »
I went to Gerbers looking for a bubble tip, rose preferably but not that picky, but I didn't want to pay 50$ for one. My clowns love hosting but I lost my nem when I moved down here. Thanks!
As they both sank to the bottom of the river, the frog said "do you mind if I ask you something? You said there would be no logic in your stinging me. Why did you do it?" "It has nothing to do with logic," the drowning scorpion sadly replied. "It's just self destruction is my nature."

Offline woltersb

• Adult
Looking for a bubble tip
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 08:56:28 »
Saw one at jacks the other day, could use some TLC but it was like 25ish

Offline Ballyhoo

• Juvenile
Re: Looking for a bubble tip
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 13:15:03 »
I'm heading back to vermilion tomorrow, I could stop at the salty critter. Wonder how a nem would take a 5hr bus ride lol
As they both sank to the bottom of the river, the frog said "do you mind if I ask you something? You said there would be no logic in your stinging me. Why did you do it?" "It has nothing to do with logic," the drowning scorpion sadly replied. "It's just self destruction is my nature."

Offline buk

• Juvenile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 13:24:39 »
i wouldn't think it would be bad at all. i've had nems shipped for 2 days and tossed around before i got them when i had my store.

Offline itsalifestyle

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 15:16:49 »
If you don't buy one let me now there a guy in Columbus who has some he's wanting to part with I talked to him yesterday

Offline Viggen

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 16:03:51 »
5hrs isn't a issue for just about anything from the ocean.  Most anemones are shipped with not much water in the bag and can be in there for 24hrs +

Just tell them it's going to be 5+ hours before its home and they can pack accordingly.  But it's not a issue at all!

300g tub o fish