2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Items F/S or trade  (Read 1135 times)

Offline gthorpe2

• Adult
Items F/S or trade
« on: May 10, 2010, 22:52:43 »
I have to mini colonies of ora Tri color acro for sale. $20 each And I also have two tennis ball size anemones for sale. They are green BTA, but look like LTA. I will sell them for $15 each.

I also have some red monti cap $5 for a good chunk.

Shoot me a PM to schedule a pick up.

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
Re: Items F/S or trade
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 22:56:50 »
Where are you located at? I'd like a BTA
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline stickboy_107

• Adult
  • GIVE ME ONE OF EVERYTHING [just dont tell my wife]
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 22:58:40 »
pm sent on bta

Offline gthorpe2

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 05:14:06 »
I'm located in Hamilton. Cyberwolf you have first dibs on it. Stick boy you're next. post here if you still want it cyberwolf. I'll be home on Saturday between 12 and 2.

Offline cyberwollf

• 2010 FragSwap Chairman
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 08:43:28 »
I'm out of town for awhile. I'll be back thursday of next week. I definitely want one of the BTAs. If stickboy is getting the other one, maybe they can pick it up for me and bring it to the may meeting at my house. Otherwise, I can pickup next Sunday
75G Mixed Reef w/ 30G sump/refuge

Electrical Engineers do it on impulse, with faster rise times, with more power, and less resistance at higher frequencies, without shorts, until it Hertz

Offline stickboy_107

• Adult
  • GIVE ME ONE OF EVERYTHING [just dont tell my wife]
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 11:08:33 »
I'm out of town for awhile. I'll be back thursday of next week. I definitely want one of the BTAs. If stickboy is getting the other one, maybe they can pick it up for me and bring it to the may meeting at my house. Otherwise, I can pickup next Sunday

I can do that for you Wes  ;D

I'm located in Hamilton. Cyberwolf you have first dibs on it. Stickboy you're next. post here if you still want it cyberwolf. I'll be home on Saturday between 12 and 2.

gthorpe Saturday will work  great  lets say closer to the 2:00 time  just pm me your info. 

Offline gthorpe2

• Adult
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 19:07:43 »
I only have one left and cyberwolf was the first to pm me and post here.  If someone else backs out stickboy you are next in line.

If cyberwolf doesn't want it then stickboy you can have it.  But I think cyberwolf does want it.  I can hold it till you get back cyberwolf.

Offline starfishie

• Fry
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 00:51:10 »
so did you sell all the BTAs?