2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: and now, right here on our stage...  (Read 3415 times)

Offline kattz

• Old surfer dude
and now, right here on our stage...
« on: December 19, 2008, 20:54:03 »
Hello, everyone:

I'm new here, and yet not new.  My name is Kevin, and I was an active member here about two years ago.  We are now, finally, in the process of getting our 90g reef tank going.  First, I'd like to say hi to one of the nicest people in the hobby that I've met, Scott from Just Corals.  For those of you who haven't met him, Scott is super nice people.  Scott, I'm sorry that you're getting out of the business, but now maybe you'll have some real time for what you want to do.

There was a long delay while we ran two 20A lines to our family room and upgraded our home electrical service to 200A service.  We are now complete and I just bought new light bulbs for the tank.  Need a sump; sent Dodd at N Dixie reef some drawings and am waiting for a quote.  Dodd and Stewart are super good people as well; great livestock and good advice without any carp thrown in.

Anyway, going to need the following:

Reef Keeper 2 or Elite
Calcium reactor
RO/DI unit
Live rock
Live stock

... and many other items.

Greets to all.  Hope everyone has a safe, happy holiday season.

Kev
90g SPS and LPS reef tank, 35g sump, ceramic rock by The Alternative Reef, Neptune Apex w 2 X EB8's, Moonlight module, ATI Sunpower Dimmable 8 X 39W T5's, Octopus Extreme 160 skimmer, PM Kalkwasser Reactor, 2 X Vortech MP40's, Geo 618 Ca reactor

Various thriving montipora, acropora, stylopora, wellsophyllia, blastomussa, hammer, anchor, and frogspawn, lobophyllia, rhizotrychus, pavona, scroll, and pagoda SPS and LPS corals, but no fish because I was too stupid to QT...

apelaston

Re: and now, right here on our stage...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 21:29:58 »
Ndr is having a deal on the reef keepers. . . .

NORTHDIXIEREEF

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 20:34:18 »
GLAD TO SEE YA  :)

Offline verper

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 11:09:20 »
Hope you've been a good boy this year with that wish list.  ;D  Welcome back.

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 18:34:40 »
Welcome Back

MechanicalEngineer

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 10:02:02 »
Hello!