2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Reefscavengers.com  (Read 1672 times)

Offline rancoo

• Adult
Reefscavengers.com
« on: June 01, 2011, 11:34:32 »
I would not recommend this place unless you don't mind waiting a long time to get what you ordered.  I ordered from here because they had a decent discount at the time and i needed some more clean up crew.  Once you place your order you receive an automated message with your order and at the top it says please note: all order are subject to a 4-9 business day processing period, seemed like a lot to me but i don't own a business like this so i gave them the benefit of the doubt.  So after15 business days i sent them an email, and they responded pretty quickly and said they were waiting for the coral banded mated pair from their supplier, i understood, but they could have sent and email to tell me what was up.  It finally shipped 5 business days later.  Once arrived both of the brittle stars were dead and one of the coral banded shrimp was dead and 10 snails.  They gave me store credit, which i didn't want.  I also wanted 2 coral banded shrimp and if they are not a mated pair they will kill each other.  So now i have one and credit that i placed an order with again over 12 business days ago and haven't heard anything yet.  Not a happy camper
-Brad
110 Gallon (48x18x30)

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
Re: Reefscavengers.com
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 12:17:12 »
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience :th_boredsmiley:. Thank you though, for posting. They won't get any of my business!

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 12:21:18 »
Nor mine.  Thanks for sharing

Offline DarinSchmidt

• darinschmidt@gmail.com
  • The wisest man knows he knows nothing at all.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 13:38:48 »
mine neither... i'm going to start ordering from myself, forget all that waiting.

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 14:26:01 »
mine neither... i'm going to start ordering from myself, forget all that waiting.
Jealous  ;)