2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: That Fish Place  (Read 6280 times)

bigfalcon36

That Fish Place
« on: August 06, 2006, 22:09:17 »
This is really the only 'local' place to me since I have moved to PA.  I had to get a small cleaner package for my 100 gallon rubbermaid tub.  It was the first time that I had been there and it will not be the last.  These people have everything ballasts, bulbs, aquariums...everything.  They also have a fish shaped Lagoon in that is about 20 yards long with a bunch of stingrays, horseshoe crabs and a shark.  It's only about 12" deep and they let you pet the stingrays and horseshoe crabs!  The livestock selection is OK and the coral selection is poor, but the equipment and food prices are unreal.  They have some super cool display tanks too.  If anyone is ever around Harrisburg, PA you should stop at this place it's very cool!

http://www.thatpetplace.com/MainPro/IndexFish.aspx

Travis

Offline Slicktrax

Re: That Fish Place
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 22:27:07 »
i have bought some online from them.  if i remember correctly, it arrived faster than promised.
That one guy who used to be on all the time......

bigfalcon36

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 22:34:13 »
The store was unreal...it's really a complete pet store.  But has a massive selection on equipment and live stuff.

Offline REDPYRO

• Hey Everybody!
  • Who did what now?
    • MrLevek Productions
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 23:06:12 »
get them to sponcer us....its on you...tell them even though your in PA we are huge like that :)

Offline ohioreef

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Founding Member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 10:51:38 »
I've ordered from them online and have been impressed.