2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: High End 75 gallon part out  (Read 871 times)

Offline Fishfreak

• Adult
High End 75 gallon part out
« on: November 29, 2021, 17:45:26 »
I've decided to sell my last aquarium. I was hoping to sell it as a whole system however haven't had anyone interested. So, I'm going to part everything out. The livestock will need to go first then I will update when the equipment is ready to be sold.

First is the livestock. Would ideally like all the livestock to go at the same time. So, this will be a package deal.
-Multiple large colonies of gorgonians (Some 12+ inches), leathers including (colt, cabbage, a couple finger leathers, neon green toadstool and regular toadstool), little bit of GSP, small colony of blue sympodium, and the one thing of valve is the a 3-4" koji wada pink nepthea. Also included is a candy hogfish and chalk bass. Asking $350. Can also include all of the rock which is around 50-60 lbs of marco. 

75-gallon tank (black silicone, corner overflow)
Very well-built stand
30-gallon sump (Made out of a 30-gallon aquarium with glass baffles) Tank, stand, return pump and sump together $450
Water blaster return pump

Reef dynamics skimmer with BRS CO2 scrubber (I did super glue the plastic line from the scrubber to the ventri of the skimmer, this is also an older skimmer that is a little noisy) $100
Chiller (Will get the details of the chiller, it is an artica brand around 5-6 years old. Still worked well last time it was used) $150
Bashsea Media reactor $50
Full apex (Newest model) Wireless. 4 probes, energy bar, display screen $500
Wireless Module for ecotech (WXM) $75
DOS & DDR sold together $150
Tunze ATO $150
2 MP40s (black controller, not the newest model, these will still connect to apex wireless module) $175 each
Gyre (Newer model, will get more info, feel free to inquire) $150
MP10 (White controller) Very old model $50
2 G4 pro radions $300 each
Will also add other aquarium items as I have time to go through things

I am open to reasonable offers as well as multiple item discounts. Feel free to message me at 9373364335
****Please note no equipment is for sale until the livestock is gone and I can break the tank down****
I am also open to trades if anyone happens to have leopard geckos or other rare geckos such as nephrurus

Offline Swindec

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Fry
Re: High End 75 gallon part out
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 20:18:17 »
Are any of these items still for sale. I?m interested in your apex equipment