2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: SAND Power Buy  (Read 5826 times)

kgerbus

Re: SAND Power Buy
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2009, 22:07:05 »
The sand is going to be delivered in 2000 pound bags on skids. The quantity of sand you order is what you will get. The sand is from a wholesaler in the south. I do not have any data on the sand other than I know 10 people who have this sand in their tank with no issues. I am setting up a 500 g tank with a lot of sps and Ed is setting up a 700g tank with lots of sps. If I had any doubt about the quality of the sand I would not buy so much of it. Also the sand is from the Bahamas near some reefs.I hope this helps.
Kevin
Who or where are you ordering the sand?  Just want to make sure it is the quality of sand I am looking for.  Also how is the sand giong to be delivered?  Is it going to be in 1 ton bags or dumped in a huge pile?  Thanks for your quick response.

kgerbus

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2009, 22:18:46 »
I have updated the first post in this thread http://www.cincyreef.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13781&st=0&sk=t&sd=a.  It reflect the most current info that I have including payment info. If you see anything that is not accurate or you want to be counted out (with no hassle) on this powerbuy please let me know. More than half of you have already paid. Thanks!! The rest of you will you please do it soon so I do not have to spend a bunch of time on Easter trying to finalize this order! I am ordering this sand on Monday. If I do not have your money by Monday 13th at noon I will not order your sand!
Do not miss out 
Kevin

Offline jeblin

• Adult
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2009, 10:45:59 »
Just a bump for this....the sand is going to be ordered on Monday afternoon. If they don't get your payment by noon, then you are not going to get your sand. I sent mine this morning. Thanks guys for getting this together.

Jerry

kgerbus

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2009, 14:11:36 »
Thanks Jerry!
Its not too late to get in on this order. You can paypal me the money and have your sand next week! See the updated list here. http://www.cincyreef.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13781&start=0

Kevin

kgerbus

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2009, 20:48:51 »
Great news!! The sand is ordered and should be at my place on Friday April 17th. You can pick up the sand on Saturday the 18th any time between 8AM and 9PM or Sunday the 19th by appointment only or other times by appointment. Let me know when you want to come and get it. Please come as soon as possible. I do not want to store 6000 pounds of sand in my garage for very long! check out here for my address http://www.cincyreef.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13781&p=96202#p96202
Remember it is bring your own bucket!!
Also, If you want someone to pick up your sand for you-- you must post here or PM me who will be picking it up for you.
If you need or want more sand please let me know as we had to order some extra to get the discount (about 8 buckets worth).
Kevin

kgerbus

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2009, 23:50:29 »
The sand has arrived!! Come and get it!

Kevin

kgerbus

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2009, 22:24:24 »
For those of you who have not picked up your sand I need you to come and get it soon! Not quite half of you have come and got your sand! I will be around Wednesday and Thursday after 6:30. Let me know when. Do not just come over.
Kevin