2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Bally's Aquapod  (Read 6540 times)

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
Re: Bally's Aquapod
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2012, 21:55:46 »

I gotta say what an extremely nice stand you have there!

Are you going to run any type of sump?

Offline Ballyhoo

• Juvenile
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2012, 21:57:45 »
Thanks!
Not bad for a girl who failed 8th grade shop!
As they both sank to the bottom of the river, the frog said "do you mind if I ask you something? You said there would be no logic in your stinging me. Why did you do it?" "It has nothing to do with logic," the drowning scorpion sadly replied. "It's just self destruction is my nature."

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2012, 22:01:20 »
Thanks!
Not bad for a girl who failed 8th grade shop!

Your very welcome. I'm guessing you had things other than 8th grade shop on your mind at the time. lol I couldn't tell, that's for sure.   
 What lighting did you go with?

Offline Ballyhoo

• Juvenile
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2012, 22:05:34 »
Your very welcome. I'm guessing you had things other than 8th grade shop on your mind at the time. lol I couldn't tell, that's for sure.   
 What lighting did you go with?

I thought the class was stupid and I didn't care about welding a tin box or making a silly lamp.
I'm going with a CoraLife T5 4 bulb, this one specifically http://www.marineandreef.com/36_inch_4_lamp_Coralife_Lunar_Aqualight_T5_Light_p/res08606.htm
As they both sank to the bottom of the river, the frog said "do you mind if I ask you something? You said there would be no logic in your stinging me. Why did you do it?" "It has nothing to do with logic," the drowning scorpion sadly replied. "It's just self destruction is my nature."

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2012, 22:13:19 »
I thought the class was stupid and I didn't care about welding a tin box or making a silly lamp.
I'm going with a CoraLife T5 4 bulb, this one
Not able to access from that link, but I figured it out.
http://www.marineandreef.com/36_inch_4_lamp_Coralife_Lunar_Aqualight_T5_Light_p/res08606.htm
Impressive light.

Offline Ballyhoo

• Juvenile
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2012, 22:15:27 »
Not able to access from that link, but I figured it out.
I'm not sure how to make the link blue and clickable lol

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2012, 22:39:27 »
great job on the stand
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2012, 00:07:26 »
Link is fixed

Offline Reefpete

• My pain is self chosen
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2012, 06:10:40 »
I'm not sure how to make the link blue and clickable lol

I don't think it was anyhing you were doing wrong.

Link is fixed

Thanks yet again Brian.

Offline Ballyhoo

• Juvenile
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2012, 09:33:48 »
Thanks for fixing that link!

It's  time for this thread to come to a close. The aquapod has been taken down and transformed into something much larger, more high tech and ripe with possibilities.

Thank you for everyone's dedication and interest in this thread, I can't wait to see what the future holds and hope you will make that journey with me :)

-Lauren