2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: help needed for some friends  (Read 1342 times)

Offline reef newbie

• Fry
help needed for some friends
« on: October 23, 2012, 12:26:46 »
   Hello All,

These are friends of mine that lost everything in a house fire.  I am trying to find household items that you may have laying around that you no longer need.  If you may have any items laying around that you can donate please let me know.  I can be reached at 937-451-2096 or by email at hazeltinenurses@aol.com

Thank you

Jeremy

The Miller family has tragically lost their home due to an electrical fire early on October 18. They also lost a great deal of their belongins as well...Don and his wife, Kathy, and their 4 children are in need of everything from clothing, food, furniture, and appliances to rebuild their new home. Please come out to the Boomerang on November 17th to party with the gorgeous ladies of the Boomerang, the community, and TRIBE M/C. Lets raise some money for this family and give them something else to be thankful for during this season of giving.

We will have 50/50's, raffles, and door prizes...As well as a special guest band "SWITCHING TO GLIDE"...In typical TRIBE M/C tradition we will be raffling off tattoos, food certificates, t-shirts, and whatever else we can come up with.

Follow the link for the details of the fire: http://dailycall.com/main.asp?SectionID=5&SubSectionID=407&ArticleID=183494