2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: NDR's service  (Read 3422 times)

bigray

NDR's service
« on: August 21, 2008, 00:49:16 »
My tank startred to crash tonight. So it is 9:30 everybody is closed, but by chance I call Todd at NDR. He was there and told me to come get some water, I get there and forgot my buckets. Not a problem he starts filling the shop buckets. Then saves me again, asks about salt. Which I will need. He really helped me out!! After a all the small water changes that i was told to do I think I may have save the tank thanks to Todd saving the day.

MechanicalEngineer

Re: NDR's service
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 06:20:54 »
 ;D  Absolutely wonderful to hear.  Dodd saved my tank the same way about a month ago.  Let us know how your tank goes.

bigray

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 23:37:16 »
All i lost was a copperband, thanks to ndr. Found out my heater went bad and that started the problems. But did small water changes [on ndrs advice] I belive that is what saved the rest of the livestock.But had Todd check my water today all is well. Picked up a new titanium heater and a grounding probe so I ready to give it another go.

bigray

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 22:32:16 »
Not to many people post in Vendor's experiences. Why?

Offline Secondgen

• Lifetime Premium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 22:42:25 »
His name is Dodd. ;D

bigray

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 22:46:55 »
I was not sure about that. I seen Todd and Dodd. I have heard him called both. I have always called him Todd and he's never said anything. I was in his shop on Saturday and there had to be 10 people in there. Everybody called him by different names. But Dodd it is. Thanks, Raymond

apelaston

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 00:56:46 »
Todd dodd nimrod call him what you want as long as we call him he will answer. . . . .  . sorry dodd had 2 jump on my opportunity 2 pick back haha

NORTHDIXIEREEF

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 13:03:52 »
JUST DON'T CALL ME LATE FOR DINNER :laugh:

THANKS , DODD , TODD, NIMROD, ASSH@LE & LATE FOR DINNER

Offline UD Flyer

• Adult
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 16:52:58 »
Hey everyone, I was up at the shop Wednesday night for a while and Dodd seems to be getting better. He’s taking it one day at a time and spending much of his time at doctor appointments and rehab. He said he is aiming for a reopening date of the 1st week in April, if everything goes as planned.

Just thought I would let everyone know his status.

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 17:21:17 »
That is really great to hear. I was suppose to go see him last Sunday at the shop but ended up coming down with the flu. Hope I can catch the shop open this weekend.