2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Six Young Cats Looking for Homes  (Read 2866 times)

Offline Revaltion131

• Adult
Six Young Cats Looking for Homes
« on: April 14, 2009, 19:35:54 »
Hi guys!

The stables I volunteer at has six younger cats that they're looking to give to good homes.  Five of the six were born within the same week last August, I think it was August anyway.  One is from one litter, two from another, and two from one more.  The last was born sometime last spring.  He showed up at the barn as a stray and is now nearing a year and a half, we think.  All cats are spayed/neutered will their full complement of claws.  All six are healthy and in great shape.  One is a polydactyl if anybody's specifically looking for one.  They all get along with other cats and are around people constantly, so no feral barn cats. 

The oldest, the one born last spring, is skittish, but he would come around great if he were to go to someone with a quieter household and the patience to work with him a little.  He loves to be rubbed, but needs to spend a couple of minutes making sure you're okay before he'll come up to you and start rubbing on you.  None of it is aggressive behavior.  He's a shorthair, primarily black with a white face and stockings.  He's a skinny, long and tall type cat.

All of the younger ones are friendly and interactive.  The polydactyl is a shorthaired black.  There are also a kind of mid-hair, not short but not long, calico tabby and her littermate, a similarly colored longhair that's a bit bigger than her.  These three were all born at the barn.  The last two were strays that were found near the barn.  One is a grey tabby and the other is an orange buff tabby and they're both longhairs.

Again, all are spayed and neutered and have their full compliment of claws.  I'm pretty sure all vaccinations are up to date, but I'll check with the barn owners on that.  The only one that might be better suited to a single-cat home than a multiple-cat home is the older one.  As I said, he's a bit shy but he would make a great cat for someone with a quieter home that'd be willing to take a little time working him up.

If you're interested or have any questions, you can reply here, send me a private message, or email me at revaltion131@yahoo.com.  All of them are of course free to a good home.  The barn owner(s) will want to be there if a cat is taken home, so you would be able to ask them any questions you have that you want to ask in person.  Thanks guys!