2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 3377 times)

Offline Rayman

• Adult
Hello all
« on: November 07, 2009, 19:23:31 »
Well my name is Ray and i am in the Dayton area , i was a member once before but not very active . i had a s/w tank for about a year and a half with fair success untill i lost power in my apt  :(, that was a year or so ago and i have got my hands on a 120 gal (love it) that has started me itching again, i liked to buy from aquariums ect.(not there anymore :()  so i know joel and talked to most who went there, had good advice and conversation both the people there and here.
I consider myself still very noobish to the hobby and love that there is so much to learn .

All i have is tank, versa to,p and light strip, so i need alot and will be looking here for most of it the house it will go in i am working on so it will be awhile before pics or even water but i want to start collecting all the goods so when i do move in i can get up and running and maybe even host a party asap .

Reefd Up

Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 19:31:58 »
Welcome!  We have our monthly meeting tomorrow at my house in Huber Heights at 4pm if you're free and interested!  I'll be giving a presentation on trace elements in the hobby.

Offline Joel

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 19:38:53 »
Ray!!!!! How's it going my man. I was talking to a mutual friend or ours (That we didn't know we had) a month ago or so about you. Great to hear your still around.

I moved the shop up the street over on Congress park in Centerville / Washington twp.

I got lots of used stuff that may help you out so get a hold of me some time and we'll see if we can't get you up and running.

See ya....Joel

Offline HUNGER

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 20:04:10 »
welcome ;D ;D
SIZE DOES MATTER

Offline Rayman

• Adult
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 20:08:49 »
Welcome!  We have our monthly meeting tomorrow at my house in Huber Heights at 4pm if you're free and interested!  I'll be giving a presentation on trace elements in the hobby.

would love to , how long do they run b/c i have my daughter and have to return her to her mom by by six or seven , and may have to take her somewhere else before as i promised something fun for sun .lol

Offline Rayman

• Adult
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 20:18:15 »
Ray!!!!! How's it going my man. I was talking to a mutual friend or ours (That we didn't know we had) a month ago or so about you. Great to hear your still around.

I moved the shop up the street over on Congress park in Centerville / Washington twp.

I got lots of used stuff that may help you out so get a hold of me some time and we'll see if we can't get you up and running.

See ya....Joel

THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!! How have you been Joel will have to stop by soon, who was this mutual person lol.

Offline Joel

• Adult
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 20:26:31 »
I'll send you a PM as soon as you have made enough posts to be able to receive them.

Offline Rayman

• Adult
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 21:15:36 »
i will get busy on that