2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Hello - New to the Forums, Plan to Join the Club  (Read 3009 times)

Offline Revaltion131

• Adult
Hello - New to the Forums, Plan to Join the Club
« on: July 07, 2008, 20:41:51 »
Hello, my name is Lisa and like it looks a few others were, I was referred here both by Joel (Aquariums Etc.) and Dodd (North Dixie Reef).  I've had a tank going for about three months now.  The tank I have, my first SW tank period, is a Solana set-up, 34 gallon all-in-one for those that aren't familiar with it.  During that time, I've done most of my reading on Nano-Reefs.com and ReefCentral while I've been looking for a local club.  I'd really like to come to a meeting, but my Thursday nights are full so it looks like I won't be meeting people in person until August.

I look forward to learning a lot, sharing good ideas, and meeting new people.   :)

NORTHDIXIEREEF

Re: Hello - New to the Forums, Plan to Join the Club
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 20:49:34 »
GREAT TO SEE HERE ON Ohio Reef. I KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR INFO AND YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT SPOT. THERE IS A TON OF INFO ON THIS SITE. BUT MY FAV ARE THE PHOTOS. GLAD TO HAVE YOU ABOARD.

Offline Riderc82

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 21:52:48 »
Welcome!!  I'm planning on attending my first meeting this Thursday but from what I have seen most of the meetings are on the weekend.

MechanicalEngineer

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 22:16:51 »
Welcome to the hobby & welcome to the club!  We try to mix the meetings up in area, time, and day of the week so that everyone has a chance to come.  We hope to see you soon!  Feel free to post a Tank Profile with lots of pictures (we love pictures!!)