2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Hello from Kettering  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Saltybench

• Egg
Hello from Kettering
« on: August 29, 2021, 19:11:20 »
My family and i are new(ish) to reefing. I have a 39 gal reef tank with a mud eel, snowflake eel, one tomato clown, and two cinnamon clownfish and various hermits and snails. I have gsp, condy anemone, goneipora, cabbage leathers, zoa, xoanthid, Xenia, and potato chip coral. We are always excited to get new corals!

Offline SweetReefOH

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: Hello from Kettering
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 07:15:33 »
Welcome to the club! That?s very nice rockwork! Did you build that yourself?

Offline Gary

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 10:06:31 »
Welcome to Ohio Reef! Your rock work is unique. I had a snow flake eel (George) and he would jump out of the tank to get to its food. He never bit me but it was close. He loved shrimp.

Offline dbowman

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 17:27:49 »
Welcome to the club!! if you need anything post and somebody might be able to help! by the way, NICE TANK!!

Offline Saltybench

• Egg
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 22:31:07 »
Welcome to the club! That?s very nice rockwork! Did you build that yourself?

Yes i did! Thank you. It?s just dry stacked because we might upgrade not too far in the future. I made it pretty secure for the time being though.

Offline Saltybench

• Egg
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 22:33:23 »
Welcome to Ohio Reef! Your rock work is unique. I had a snow flake eel (George) and he would jump out of the tank to get to its food. He never bit me but it was close. He loved shrimp.

We haven?t figured out good names for them yet. They definitely have big personalities. My snowflake acts like a pit bull and likes to trig and throw it?s food. The mud eel is way more docile and snake like haha. Mine are super fond of silversides. Both have tried to nibble my fingers haha