2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Ohio Reef Frag Swap 2023  (Read 1303 times)

Offline JSellars

• Adult
Ohio Reef Frag Swap 2023
« on: April 28, 2023, 17:12:27 »
I am looking to get a couple volunteers from the club to help out with the club frag swap on Saturday Sept 16 2023. If you are available on Friday 15th or Saturday 16th to assist with a few tasks I need help with.

I have secured the date and facility along with vendor management and layout of venue.

-Weekly advertising for the event including Facebook, instagram, reef2reef, reeftrader maybe even TikTok.

-Setup Friday 15th from 4pm-10pm (hours can vary, but I need help setting up tables, assisting vendors with getting to their designated areas, running power to each booth and making sure electrical circuits aren?t overloaded.

Saturday 16th is the day of the event
-raffle setup
-raffle ticket sales
-announcements throughout the day
-tear down and cleanup, while assisting vendors to ensure they are dumping water in designated area.

I?m sure there are more things that I am forgetting to mention, but if you are available to assist, post here and I will have you added to the frag committee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Steve

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Re: Ohio Reef Frag Swap 2023
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 22:06:55 »
Will we be using Reef Trader?

Offline JSellars

• Adult
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 23:08:11 »
Yes I am planning on using reef trader for the event. I will have a section inside the venue with designated tables for reef trader sales. that is all a part of the advertising portion I need assistance with for the event.

Offline JSellars

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2023, 06:39:37 »
Bump! Could still use some support from club members! If you are interested in helping out with any of the event let me know! I could really use assistance with setup on Friday evening and throughout the day Saturday.

Offline SweetReefOH

• Adult
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2023, 17:45:35 »
Are there any openings left for vendor or hobbyists?

Offline JSellars

• Adult
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2023, 17:54:00 »
Are there any openings left for vendor or hobbyists?
I don?t think I can squeeze anyone else in. Let me go over my layout tomorrow and see how much power consumption I have on each circuit to possibly fit you in. You are local and part of the club so I?d like to have you there if possible.

Offline SweetReefOH

• Adult
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2023, 19:02:37 »
I don?t think I can squeeze anyone else in. Let me go over my layout tomorrow and see how much power consumption I have on each circuit to possibly fit you in. You are local and part of the club so I?d like to have you there if possible.

Sounds good. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline JSellars

• Adult
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2023, 20:43:27 »
Sounds good. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Send me an email ohioreefswap@gmail.com it?s easier for me to keep track of everything on there. But I?m 95% sure I can fit you in.

Offline JSellars

• Adult
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2023, 20:45:33 »
Still looking for assistance with the swap. Getting closer and closer everyday and could really use some club support. I know wet are limited on active members, but 1 or 2 people are better than none.

Really thinking I will need help with setup on Friday the 15th and tear down after the event.

Offline JSellars

• Adult
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2023, 07:30:56 »
Ok, who can help spread the word about the swap!? Share this wherever you can! 1 month away!