2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Fluval Edge tank  (Read 804 times)

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino
Fluval Edge tank
« on: August 15, 2010, 01:37:25 »
fluval edge in copper color. No filter(would be a simple aquaclear), and no bulbs. It does have the light fixture, and from all the threads i've read, people are using a LED bulb that will fit in place of the OEM halogen bulbs. The aquarium has a panel of glass on the top, so you can fill it all the way up, making it viewable from all sides and the top. There is a opening about 7"x5" in the rear center, the lip is about 1" tall. I dremeled V's along the backside to make a simple overflow to hook this into my 20g system, but I dont think I have the time to maintain another tank. looking to get $50 OBO... Includes sand

here is a stock photo

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino
Re: Fluval Edge tank
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 01:48:46 »
Also included in the deal: A JBJ 4x1w Nano glo($60 new) One of the connections came loose due to corrosion, but it works great if you hold the wire in place. Just needs soldered in place. This light would fit perfectly in the Canopy.

Offline TechGuy

• "Fraginator"
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 10:28:20 »
Figures! Can't afford anymore toys right now, and that is a killer price.

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 21:22:06 »
open to trades:

dry rock, sand, plumbing(bulkheads, ball valves, gate valves, lockline) coral, metal work- looking to get a piece of bent steel pipe to be able to hang a lumenarc over a new tank, and swing it out of the way when needed.

Offline TechGuy

• "Fraginator"
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 21:35:29 »
open to trades:

dry rock, sand, plumbing(bulkheads, ball valves, gate valves, lockline) coral, metal work- looking to get a piece of bent steel pipe to be able to hang a lumenarc over a new tank, and swing it out of the way when needed.

Well sir, I have a 40lb bag of Ocean direct I never used, tons of coral, and a few ball valves (1" I believe).

Offline Rob

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 09:13:32 »
open to trades:

I am interested in this if it is still available.
Rob

Offline Reefinmike

• was Illnino
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 17:30:24 »
sold