2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: This afternoon's meeting  (Read 4836 times)

Offline Joel

• Adult
This afternoon's meeting
« on: January 24, 2009, 08:43:49 »
We will be having an after the meeting special at the shop this evening. The special is open to premium members who have paid their dues for the calendar year of 2009 & attended this afternoons meeting only. If you have not paid your dues, you may do so on line or pay them at the meeting. Dues are only $10.00 for the year so please consider becoming a member and help support the operating costs of this great club. Remember too that while everyone is welcome to participate in the club meetings, only paid premium members are eligible for the gift certificates & door prize give a ways. It's one of the many perks of being a premium member.

I have posted the specials in the Club Members forum in the sponsors area. I realize that only premium members can view that forum but, I think that the special being offered this evening can more than justify and compensate for the 10 dollar club fee.

I look forward to seeing everyone tonight

Joel

Bigmoo

Re: This afternoon's meeting
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 10:14:11 »
To bad I didn't read this post before asking about paying up on the meeting post...

Offline JSLeedy

• Adult
  • 240 Gallon Tank with 125 refugium
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 16:23:02 »
I paid my dues in August 2008.  Do I pay again this January? 
Dayton,Ohio

Offline verper

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 22:18:42 »
Yes, anyone that paid $5 dollars last year will need to pay 2009 dues.  If you paid $10 in Dec 2008 then you are good for all of 2009.

slandis3

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 22:33:38 »
Thanks Joel for the great deals tonight. I won a bucket of salt and got a great deal on a nice orange shoulder tang.