2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Cabin in The Great Smoky Mountains  (Read 1553 times)

Offline SaltLife

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • Adult
Cabin in The Great Smoky Mountains
« on: January 12, 2021, 17:19:24 »
Letting everyone know that if you need to smooth over that large coral purchase with the wife (or husband)and you want to escape for a relaxing stay in the Smoky Mountains, to check out our cabin on our FB page called A Perfect Paradise. This is a small cabin for 2 but does sleep 4 with fold out queen sofa. Wood burning fireplace, indoor jacuzzi, enclosed patio with hot tub. Fully stocked kitchen, wifi and DirectTV. If you have any questions feel free to message me. We keep a clean and well decorated cabin, we take pride in how it looks because we want you to return. You can read actual reviews from our guests on the FB page. This is the direct link to the management company that makes our reservations.

https://www.cabinsforyou.com/a-perfect-paradise-cabin.htm
...where the salt meets your life

Offline Keith92

• Keith92
  • Adult
Re: Cabin in The Great Smoky Mountains
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 15:42:37 »
Update- My wife and I stayed in this cabin for a few days week. It is a great place to stay if you enjoy visiting the Gatlinburg area or if you want to have some peace and quiet. It is a nice 10 minute drive off of the strip to the top of the mountain. The cabin is very nice and decorated great for the fall season. WIFI and TV are there if you want them and the hot tub on the screened patio is a definite plus. I would highly recommend it.

Offline ohioreef

• Founding Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 16:59:06 »
I plan on visiting if my wife and I?d schedules ever jive enough for a few days away. LOL

On a side note, is it available year round?

Offline SaltLife

• Adult
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 08:24:53 »
Glad you had a good time in our cabin, we try to make the place what we would want to see/expect if we were staying there.

yes, the cabin is open year around for renting, prices vary depending on the dates.

Thanks

Patrick
...where the salt meets your life

Offline ohioreef

• Founding Member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2021, 17:21:29 »

yes, the cabin is open year around for renting, prices vary depending on the dates.

Thanks Patrick