2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: The Filter Guys (RO/DI) Highly Recommend  (Read 2682 times)

Offline aquavista99

The Filter Guys (RO/DI) Highly Recommend
« on: June 03, 2007, 23:02:42 »
I can't say enough good things about the Filter Guys. I know this is Buckeye Field Supply territory, but the Filter Guys have exceeded my expectations by answering all my questions and providing me with detailed information concerning what is best for my system, based on my needs and water source, etc.  And the prices are very competitive as well. If you need a new RO/DI unit or would like to upgrade your existing unit, I highly recommend you contact them.

http://www.thefilterguys.biz/

PHONE 218-724-8000

The Filter Guys, who are saltwater hobbyists themselves, started their business in Minnesota  to help other hobbyists obtain ultra pure water. They offer a full line high quality filters, products and frag supplies.  I recently upgraded my 50 gpd RO/DI unit with a new 75 gpd 98% rejection rate membrane from the Filter Guys. I also added a PSI pressure gauge, then followed up with another order for a dual DI resin chamber. My water quality went from good to ultra pure with help from the Filter Guys.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 23:04:56 by aquavista99 »

Offline aquavista99

Re: The Filter Guys (RO/DI) Highly Recommend
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 22:31:38 »
I installed the PSI gauge from the Filter Guys today. Averaging over 60 PSI w/out a booster pump. TDS is zero :)