2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: BulkReefSupply  (Read 2964 times)

Offline verper

BulkReefSupply
« on: May 05, 2008, 17:41:53 »
I've had a few bad experiences with some online vendors (Champion Lighting in particular) around the first of the year but BulkReefSupply is not one of them.  Back in Feb, through the group buy I had ordered a Pinpoint ph probe for my Aqua Jr controller to replace the one I  had stolen from my other controller that goes with my GEO calcium reactor.  This last weekend, I finally got around to hooking the new one up.  When I went to calibrate the new probe, it read around 7.9 in both 7ph and 10ph and the Aqua Jr said it was defective.  Being that it had been two months since it had arrived, I was sure that it would be one of those "Sorry about your luck" responses to my email request to Andrew at BulkReefSupply.  Instead, here is the response:

Scott,

We will send you a new one today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Andrew Duneman

andrew@reefchili.com

Fax: 763.546.1720

www.BulkReefSupply.com

Now that is some great service.  Obviously, I would rate this as a great experience.  I've used some of their products for a few years now and am very happy with them.

Offline Riderc82

• Adult
Re: BulkReefSupply
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 19:27:14 »
It's always nice when businesses stand behind there products and don't pass the blame onto the consumer.

Offline verper

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 21:17:00 »
And they could have blamed me as I didn't check it out when I first received it.  Definately nice.

quicksilver

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 23:06:25 »
Sounds like good people.