2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: 10th Annual 2013 INDMAS Frag Swap -- Sat. April 27th -- Indianapolis, IN  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Dustin1300

• Egg

First off want to say a special thanks to our Platinum Sponsor for the Event, Premium Aquatics!

Planning is well underway and this should be another great event. We always have lots of great vendors, raffles prizes, and plenty of fun. Admission is free for all INDMAS members and $5 for all non-members. Non-reefing spouse/children etc. will not be charged admission.

If you are planning to go, please go to Fragswapper and register for the event.

There are 20 spots available for hobbyist that would like to set up a tank at the frag swap. Each spot is 1/2 of a 6-foot table and the cost is $10 for members, $15 for non-members (includes admission).  You can reserve your table by paying for it on Paypal. Pay treasurer@indmas.org. It's first come, first serve. Please include your screenname when you make your payment.

If you plan to set up a tank, you will need to bring your own extension cord and powerstrip. Please limit your electrical usage to one heater, powerhead and light.

Vendors interested in attending the event or sponsors wishing to donate items please contact our Club Treasurer Lisa at treasurer@indmas.org for more detailed information.  We are limited on spots and have just a few left.

Visit us @ www.indmas.org and hope to see you there!!!  As we secure all the sponsors/vendors I'll be actively posting on the following link.

Offline Dustin1300

• Egg
Vendors are full and the following Vendors will be present at the swap!

• Premium Aquatics
  • Beef’s Reef
  • Booyah’s Reef
  • Buckeye Field Supply
  • Captive Reefs
  • Coral Compulsion
  • Dirks Reef
  • Eyecandy Coral
  • Frag Junky
  • Kick Azz Corals
  • Orphek
  • Paradise Corals
  • Polyp World
  • Reef Deep
  • ReefLEDLights.com
  • Rod's Food
  • Zoanthids.com

A week or two before the swap I'll post a complete list of prizes but you can check out the list of prizes at the following link: INDMAS Frag Swap Info

We will have a total of over $10k in retail prizes so don't miss your chance at taking home a really nice prize!

Offline ReefFrenzy

• Fry
    • Reef Frenzy Foods
Dustin,

Thanks for offering to receive the raffle donations from LRS Foods!

I have your bundles ready to ship this week and the lucky winners will receive a pack of Reef, Fish and Herbivore Frenzy as well as a postcard and keyring!!

If the Indiana club response is anything like the feedback we received from the Western Ohio Club, you folks are about to have a new "standard" food for your members by which all others are judged.

Don't take my word for it........read our website for the reviews!

Sorry I couldn't make it personally, but our schedule is pretty booked over the next few weeks.

Larry

Owner, LRS Foods, LLC
www.ReefFrenzy.com