2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: Cleveland Saltwater Enthusiasts Association (C-SEA) January Meeting - Matt Peder  (Read 2400 times)

Offline erm213

• Fry
What: C-SEA January 2014 Meeting - Speaker Matt Pedersen
Topic: Marine Fish Breeding 101 and Breeding the Harlequin Filefish
When: Friday January 17th, 2014 7:30pm
Where: Cleveland Metro Parks Zoo - Building TBA

Matt Pedersen (Author on numerous publications, including Coral Magazine and Reef Builders, and is a Fish Breeder extraordinaire)
Read more about Matt here: http://c-sea.org/forums/showthread.php?4190-C-SEA-January-2014-Meeting-Speaker-Matt-Pedersen

Offline erm213

• Fry
Reminder bump. This is Friday!

Offline Westeri

• Juvenile
Interesting, that is what, a three hour drive from Dayton area?

Offline erm213

• Fry
That sounds about right.

Offline Westeri

• Juvenile
Is C-SEA OK with Ohio Reef members crashing their meeting?  Sounds like an interesting meeting to possibly attend.

Offline erm213

• Fry
Is C-SEA OK with Ohio Reef members crashing their meeting?  Sounds like an interesting meeting to possibly attend.

Absolutely. The meeting is open to the public. We will be having a raffle that supports the club. Hope to see you there.

Erik

Offline Westeri

• Juvenile
Thank you, that was an interesting discussion.  Will the list of learning resources and his lists of fish in which difficulty etc be available?  They went by a little faster than I could capture by note taking.  Or will the presentation in general be avail?

Offline erm213

• Fry
Thank you, that was an interesting discussion.  Will the list of learning resources and his lists of fish in which difficulty etc be available?  They went by a little faster than I could capture by note taking.  Or will the presentation in general be avail?

I will ask him for the material, and the will be posted on the C-SEA site. I will let you know when I get them.

Thanks for coming!

Erik