2024 Ohio Reef Frag Swap

2024 flyer

Author Topic: modifying post  (Read 1537 times)

Offline rayviv

• Here fishy, fishy.
modifying post
« on: February 09, 2011, 21:47:19 »
Do we still have the option to modify post?

And why do I keep getting this msg? Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.
The mind is a wonderful servant but a dangerous master!

Offline lazylivin

• Administrator
  • Adult
Re: modifying post
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 00:18:10 »
Yes Ray you still have the ability to edit a post within 240 seconds of posting. For sale and member tank profile boards you have the ability to eternally edit your posts.

Regarding the timeout, I have never seen that personally and I am on-line a LOT. That is not to say there isn't a global issue however not likely. If anyone else is having time out issues please let me know.

Offline rayviv

• Here fishy, fishy.
Re: modifying post
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 18:57:03 »
Yes Ray you still have the ability to edit a post within 240 seconds of posting. For sale and member tank profile boards you have the ability to eternally edit your posts.

Regarding the timeout, I have never seen that personally and I am on-line a LOT. That is not to say there isn't a global issue however not likely. If anyone else is having time out issues please let me know.

Thanks Mr Elder Livin; (lol) Appreciate your response.
I am not very fast on keyboard and copy/paste stuff and even slower in research mode; so I guess if I get timed-out or not fast enough to notice an error or get a pic posted I guess I just wont be able to. Thank You all the same Lazylivin.

The mind is a wonderful servant but a dangerous master!